Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2014 22:42:16 -0500
From:      Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
To:        mexas@bris.ac.uk, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere-devel and index.html

--EcFv7WusbjbRXMSgNc2cf5aXeMhSCboTG

On 6/19/2014 9:38 AM, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
>> On 06/02/14 14:59, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
>>> Trying again: poudriere-devel used to make index.html with the
>>> build progress. Since 12-MAY-2014, this file is no longer being
>>> generated. I wonder if it's due to my misconfig or this is on
>>
>> poudriere-devel's index page has moved to
>> /usr/local/share/poudriere/html so you'll need to rework your webserve=
>> configuration to match.  It's worth it though -- the new web bits are
>=20
> yes, it is worth it!
>=20
> Many thanks (to bapt@ I guess?) for poudriere.
>=20
> Anton

I'm to blame for this shininess.

I've found after moving it that a lot of people still want file:// to
work (which it doesn't anymore) and this change makes it harder to push
logs elsewhere and still get a nice HTML view of the results. So I'll
probably shift the layout around a bit for the 3.1 release and also add
in more hints anywhere a manual configuration change is required. I
meant to include that in the -devel update today but it was already 100
commits behind the last and I didn't want to delay any further.

If you have poudriere questions going unanswered feel free to stop by
#poudriere on freenode.

--=20
Regards,
Bryan Drewery