Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 1996 11:40:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        "Citric S. A." <citric@globalnet.hn>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, marco.tulio.de.leon@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: information

On Tue, 31 Dec 1996, Citric S. A. wrote:

> i am really intersted in bsd, my company covers installation,
> administration and consulting in networks.

Terrific!  Of course you're perfectly welcome to download and use the
software.  The only gotcha is that you must not download the des
distribution from ftp.freebsd.org as the US gov't would get rather
unhappy, use ftp.internat.freebsd.org (?) to get the DES stuff.

Also browse http://www.freebsd.org, that's our central info repository.

> i am reside in Honduras, centro america in most especific in San Pedro Sula

Cool.  We don't hear much from our southern neighbors.

Let us know if you need anything else.