Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:46:35 -0700
From:      Nick Jennings <nkj@namodn.com>
To:        ALEX VOLKOV <volkoff@usa.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 2 questions for 4.7

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 01:00:22PM -0700, ALEX VOLKOV wrote:

> Question 1 - Midnight Commander and/or Gnomemc - what happened with this
> usefull utility, it does not install correctly under any condition, although
> it says it works fine. Was it any changes done since 4.6.2 or it just becuase
> of me? (I copied the problem on 2 PCs though)

 Midnight Commander I believe is no longer supported by Gnome2 (they use
 nautilus2 instead). I'm not sure why it wouldn't be building "under any
 condition" though. It'd help if you posted the errors you get...

> Question 2 - Mozilla? Did not find in ports at all, when downloaded source
> from mozilla.org it did not even untared well (perhaps it their problem, but
> why mozilla is not contributing in ports anymore?)

 It is in the ports ('www' section) as well as the linux-mozilla version
 (which will allow you to use the linux browser plugins).

- Nick Jennings
- nkj@namodn.com