Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:19:54 -0800
From:      Will Yardley <william@hq.newdream.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS & Bind Book [Was Re: Mailserver]

I know that this isn't specifically applicable to FreeBSD, but Liunx DNS
Server Administration by Craig Hunt is also very useful (and almost all
of the information is applicable to BSD based systems as well).  I have
both; I think the Craig Hunt one is a little more useful since it pretty
much only concentrates on Bind 8.

-will