Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 1995 14:20:47 -0800
From:      Lyndon Nerenberg (VE7TCP) <lyndon@orthanc.com>
To:        Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I wonder how much trouble something like this would be to do? :)

    Bill> Lyndon Nerenberg writes: No doubt. I first read about this
    Bill> several (at least three) years ago in one of the Usenix
    Bill> Security Conference proceedings. The paper described an
    Bill> implementation that had been done for 4.4BSD. I can try to
    Bill> dig out a reference if anyone's interested.

    Bill> That's me.

I took a look through my collection of Usenix proceedings. The paper
did not jump out at me. Considering the number of volumes that have
gone missing from my collection over the years, this is not surprising.

I did a search through the index at usenix.org but nothing obvious
turned up, although the following reference looks promising: