Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:54:55 -0600
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux comparison page gone

jack wrote:

> I just tried to send someone to
>
> http://advisor.gartner.com/n_inbox/hotcontent/hc_2121999_3.html
>
> seems that page is no longer there.  Oddly enough, that day's
> other two, more favorable to linux, articles are still up.  :(

Let that be a lesson to us all. When we see an article, we need to make
sure we snahg not just the link but also the atrticle itself including
graphics for posterity. We'll worry about minor copyright issues if it
becomes necessary, most will allow us to post if properly cited.

The server Jordan's given us has 20GB of space, I'd much rather serve
local than links...

--
Don Wilde                 "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media