Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2001 00:24:17 -0500
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        SASAKI Katuhiro <sahiro@crest.ocn.ne.jp>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/31595: kdebase2(2.2.1): $PREFIX/share/config/kdm/X* should not be in pkg-plist

On Sunday 04 November 2001 00:09, you wrote:
> Hi.
>
> >If you can rework that into a patch against genkdmconf.c so it's
> >possible to tell what's actually going to happen to the source file,
> >then I can make a better assessment.
>
> After aplying patch included in previous mail,
> kdebase2/files/patch-kdm::kfrontend::genkdmconf.c becomes as
> shown below. Main changes in kdm/kfrontend/genkdmconf.c are

Thanks. I'll have a look at it. My patch to remove those files from the
package list has been committed. But let me see what this looks like.

(The unfortunate truth about me and KDE is that I've probably spent more time
building, patching, and debugging KDE 2.2.x - from alpha1 to current CVS -
than most people would consider healthy. I built new versions from CVS daily
from late June/early July to right before I switched to BSD a couple weeks
ago, so I know how most of the pieces fit together - or know how to find out.
And yes, debugging kdm is a PITA.)