Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:53:14 -0400
From:      Jim Trigg <jtrigg@spamcop.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Maintainer requesting committer action for staging cleanup

This is the second request, and as it is less than two weeks to the
deadline I'm getting concerned.  I am the maintainer of mail/ecartis.  A
user has graciously done the conversion to staging for me and submitted
it as PR 190753; could someone please commit it?  I have annotated the
PR with my approval.

Thanks,
Jim Trigg