Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:43:39 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@mass.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CardBus] NEWCARD with IBM ThinkPad600

>   I tested NEWCARD(CardBus) on IBM ThinkPad600. But I could not.
>
>   I think this is IRQ problem.  How can I use CardBus?
>
> <<snip>>
> pci0: <PCI bus> on pcib0
> pccbb0: <TI1250 PCI-CardBus Bridge> mem 0x20301000-0x20301fff at device 2.0 on pci0
> pci_cfgintr: 0:2:A is not routed to a unique interrupt

Ack.  Can you please fetch, compile and run

  http://people.freebsd.org/~msmith/pir.c

and send us the output?  (please include these dmesg messages as well, in
case I lose them).

The current PCI interrupt routing code assumes that a device is routed to
a single unique interrupt.  It looks like your cardbus controller might
be wired to more than one, in which case the code is going to have to
be taught how to pick one.  I suspected this might happen...