Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 02:18:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "System Administrator - jasond@sharpnet.net" <jasond@sharpnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP Tunnel

I want to tunnel an IP to my DSL machine which is behind a NAT.. The
source machine is FreeBSD and the target is also FreeBSD.. I was thinking
that I would use nos-tun, but dont exactly get the format of the command..
if this is the program that I am supposed to use for this, please help me
with what the arguments mean, I did read the manpage over and over :)..
It's not very well documented.  If I'm not supposed to do it this way,
please tell me how.. I'm trying to give myself some more IPs, since i'm
stuck behind a NAT firewall on a cisco 675, and US West charges $25/mo for
8 ips which isn't very cheap.. Please help, thanks :)

Jason DiCioccio <jasond@sharpnet.net>