Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:41:37 -0500
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "Michael Smith" <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mylex RAID Card / Dead Drive?

Michael,

Thanks for the reply! Everything is *very* clear. Perhaps I didn't
word my question properly. I was wondering if it was possible, for
some strange reason, for a properly functioning drive to return an
unknown event code. My guess is it's not, I just wanted to make
sure as I couldn't find anything regarding this in the archives.

Thanks,
Simon