Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:07:19 -0400
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Kamlesh Meena <meenak1996@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help

Okay.
In what city do you live?
https://www.freebsd.org/usergroups.html#north-america look for your group
there.
Also, subscribe to the other mailing lists such as the FreeBSD questions,
advocacy, and whatever desktop you will like - Gnome, KDE, etc.
There are tutorials at the forums for installing.
The forums are https://forums.freebsd.org
other lists

AS for the rest of you. You expect someone to know something without
informing them. Don't make any excuses because some had to inform each and
every one of you at sometime.
Come to think about it, if Thompson and Ritchie did not develop UNIX, none
of you would really have anything to do. This man approaches you with
respect and your reply is to be rude with your silence.