Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 2016 01:32:05 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Seinstein Meinstein <sm.1205@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 11-CURRENT - WLAN TMA Support

Hello All,
I would like to know if the latest FreeBSD version has support for the foll=
owing:
1. Fully functional TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) in the 802.11 wire=
less driver code.=C2=A02. What protocol version does it support? Specifical=
ly I am looking for the latest 802.11ac/802.11n protocol support.=C2=A03. C=
an the driver code be fully cross compiled for any platform (ARM, PowerPC, =
etc.?)4. Where can I get the tar ball (tar.gz?). Please provide pointers, I=
 can only find web access to the files. GitHub project will also help.=C2=
=A0
Thanks very much in advance,Sridharan.