Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:36:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wouter Van Hemel <wouter@fort-knox.rave.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <wvhemel@vub.ac.be>
Subject:   Apache - lynx

Hi,

Yesterday I installed the new 4.2 release of FreeBSD (I downloaded the
ISO), and I noticed (or I must be terribly wrong - in that case I'm sorry
for this mail :) ) that apache and lynx were not included. I wonder why,
since the install menu traditionally even uses lynx to display some
documents... Apart from that, the installation went perfect (no errors on
the cdrom). If the 4.2 release indeed does not contain these packages, I
can't help to wonder why.

Thanks,

Wouter Van Hemel