Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:22:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dean Phillips <deanphillips@yahoo.com>
To:        David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>, Chris Johnson <cjohnson@palomine.net>
Cc:        Mitch Collinsworth <mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [security] Re: Safe SSH logins from public, untrusted Windows computers

Carefull out there.  I don't think David meant to
advocate hooking your computer up to someone else's
network without the network owner's permission.

I don't know anyplace where it is legal to do that.
It is better to risk having to fly home early and
reload a machine than to have a criminal record.

Dean M. Phillips