Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:25:21 -0600
From:      "Scott Gerhardt" <scott@gerhardt-it.com>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Edwin Groothuis" <edwin@mavetju.org>
Subject:   RE: Deny shutdown

Good point Edwin,

I was just wondering is there was a "traditional" fix for this sort of
thing.
I am the administrator and would never do a shutdown -p or halt from a
remote login, but then again, there is always possibility of doing a
shutdown -p instead of a shutdown -r. :-)

	- Scott

http://www.MavEtJu.org
edwin@mavetju.org |           Interested in MUDs? Visit Fatal Dimensions:
------------------+                       http://www.FatalDimensions.org/