Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:05:13 +0500 (KGT)
From:      CyberPsychotic <mlists@gizmo.kyrnet.kg>
To:        Casper <casper@acc.am>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: logical bug in SSH 2.0 + FreeBSD

Hmm.. There's another weird thing I found while using ssh 2.0.10. Somehow
it doesn't write user into wtmp correctly. (I tested in on FreeBSD 2.2.7
and BSDi systems), so when user logs in from remote, sshd makes him
unvisible. However I didn't see such behaviour while checking it with
Linux. Maybe this is already known.. just thought I should let you know.