Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:56:18 -0700
From:      Dirk Kleinhesselink <djk@djk.saintl.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hard Drive Support

I recently got a Tekram DC 390F Ultra Wide SCSI controller for my PC164
system and it works great.  The card is NCR/Symbios based and the SRM
console (I downloaded the latest last month) seems to have no problem with
it.  The card cost $74 and I see it offered at many computer shops for a
similar price.

For NT, it is another story: The ARC console sees the controller, but no
devices on it, so it won't work with NT, not that you want that...

Dirk