Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:17:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andriy Gapon <agapon@excite.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   xmms cd playback annoyance

Since recently I have started to get the following messages each time xmms
starts to play the next track on CD:

acd1: PAUSE - ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x2c ascq=0x00 error=0x00

the strangest part is that, to the best of my recollection, I didn't have
any software, hardware or configuration changes for the past 2 months.
Except for the said messages, everything works all right, as it did
before.

Any ideas ?
Thanks a lot in advance.

--