Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:30:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>
To:        jkatz@iil.intel.com (Jacob Katz)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rsh source code... how to get?

Jacob Katz wrote:
> Hello,
>     I searched through the ftp site and couldn't find sources
>     for rshd (rshell daemon) and rsh (rshell client). Can you please
>     help me? How can I get it?
>     Thanks a lot

usr/src/libexec/rshd/* for the daemon
usr/src/usr.bin/rsh/*  for the client

Where exactly those are (i.e. leading dir's) on an ftp site, I
leave as "an exercise for the reader".

If you still can't get them contact me off-list.

dave
--
Sancho Panza: `Microsoft Windows NT Server is the most secure network
	operating system available.'