Date:      Fri, 06 Aug 1999 11:46:19 -0700
From:      Roy Bettle <rbettle@criterion-group.com>
To:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Cc:        avenger <arch@ecis.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Rank newbie question ...

--------------57D6D51031C2E391ECA2EC03

Did this.  Now how do I start GNOME?  "startx" brings me into Afterstep, not
GNOME.

RAB

Christopher Michaels wrote:

> Actually, what you could do is install the package from /stand/sysintall or
> you could type cd /usr/ports/x11/gnome, then make install.
>
> -Chris

begin:vcard
n:Bettle;Roy
tel;work:(949) 452-1203
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.criterion-group.com
org:Criterion Group, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:rbettle@criterion-group.com
title:President
note:Businesses that depend on computers, depend on us.
adr;quoted-printable:;;26895 Aliso Creek Road=0D=0ASuite B404;Aliso Viejo;CA;92656;USA
fn:Bettle, Roy
end:vcard