Date:      Mon, 20 May 1996 09:02:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Lars Jonas Olsson" <jonas@mcs.com>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de (Christoph P. Kukulies)
Cc:        jonas@mcs.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: khoros

I did the first FreeBSD support for Khoros 2 (some beta, porting
release).  So Khoros 2 should have some knowledge about FreeBSD. I
think there is a person at Khoros Consortium that also run FreeBSD. He
also talked about doing a real port. I have not used Khoros in ~2
years.

 You can only get the source from Khoros consortium members' ftp sites
and you are not allowed to redistribute. The package is large
(50-100M)

 Jonas