Date:      Wed, 20 May 2015 14:47:29 -0700
From:      "Mala Nichani" <mala@sagehumancapital.com>
To:        "Yen-Ming Lee" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Lead AWS Architect/Developer for AI+Mapping Startup

Hi Yen-Ming,

You will love working as the hands-on Systems Architect and Lead
Developer at the VC-backed company called Cape Analytics.  In this key
role you will be one of the founding team members, and responsible for
designing & developing overall backend system architecture.

*
	         Join the cutting edge combining machine learning and
geospatial data
*
	         Join experienced entrepreneurs in a key role as a
foundational team member
*
	         Contribute to building the company and the culture you
want
*
	         A world class team & advisors, backed by top tier VCs

We'd like to speak with you about one of the top Lead
Architect/Developer roles in the valley today.   We've been retained by
Cape Analytics to find the right engineering talent with your kind of
experience.

The Cape Analytics CEO would like to speak with you immediately. Tom
Schaefer, the executive leading this search, would love to schedule a
time to discuss this role with you during or outside of business hours.
Let me know what day/time works for you.

Kind regards,

Mala Nichani

Sr. Relationship Manager

Sage Human Capital

mala@sagehumancapital.com <mailto:mala@sagehumancapital.com>

650-583-4337

More About Cape:

Cape Analytics redefines the way information about the built environment
is created and consumed. There is an ever-growing class of scenarios for
which information is both created and consumed by machines -- in this
world Cape's solution will make human visualization tools like Google
Earth seem a mere starting point.

Initially, we are leveraging geospatial data (buying
satellite/aerial/drone imagery) and computer vision to extract
proprietary data and build the world's leading database of property
attributes.

This data is core to the operations of multiple $100B industries
including real estate transactions, mortgage, and insurance, as well as
operators of key real estate and infrastructure assets including REITs,
utilities, transportation departments, etc.

Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs with cutting edge successes in
computer vision, real estate, and risk analysis.