Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 00:37:13 -0600
From:      "Jeremy M. Dolan" <jeremy@axistangent.net>
To:        freebsd-questoins@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netgear NIC

For the past two days I've spent a great deal of time asking and looking
around trying to find out weither my ISA network card will work with
FreeBSD or not. I'm trying this list as a last resort, before trying
to return the card, which I don't think is possible any more.

The card is a Netgear EA201C... the webpage and box don't give many
details, or list a chipset or anything...

http://netgear.baynetworks.com/products/ds_ea201c/index.shtml

I've had a lot of success with their PCI FA310TX card in non-Microsoft
OSes, and assumed a fairly popular brand like netgear would have their
ISA card supported under FreeBSD... guess I'll check the hardware
capatibility guide next time.

Am I down 30 bucks?

(thanks in advance)

--