Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2016 10:54:57 -0230
From:      "Jonathan Anderson" <jonathan@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Natasha Kerensikova" <natbsd@instinctive.eu>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.6 DM/i915 test report on Bay Trail (Celeron J1800)

Hi,

I've found on my Skylake machine that the modesetting driver is more
stable and produces fewer artifacts than SNA. I got to this driver by
deleting my /usr/local/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/XX-intel-driver.conf
entirely: without a configuration directive to use the Intel X driver,
it just used the KMS stuff transparently.

I hope this helps,

Jon