Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:22:36 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@webweaving.org>
To:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
Subject:   Re: NEC ohci

It seems that support for OHCI type controllers for USB is completely
broken at the moment. Why things all of a sudden fall over (before I
committed the changes to ohci.c even) is beyond me, but there must be a
reason.

Please subscribe to usb-bsd@egroups.com. That's were most of the
discussion is going on.

Nick