Date:      Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:30:23 -0500
From:      "Dennis Olvany" <dennisolvany@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   x11 help

I'm attempting to run the Doom 3 Linux binary on FreeBSD 5.3. I really =
have no idea how to get x11/Doom 3 started. I've tested my x11 =
configuration with [Xorg -config xorg.conf.new] and it seems to work =
well. I'm sure Doom 3 expects x11 to already be running in the form of =
KDE or Gnome, but I would like to run Doom 3 directly from the command =
line. I have no idea how to get x11 started and then launch Doom 3.