Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:09:19 +0100
From:      Dominic Marks <dominic_marks@btinternet.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Ying-Chieh Liao <ijliao@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, portmgr@FreeBSD.org, cvs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PRs pending committer

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 12:14:46PM +0100, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 06:58:41PM +0800, Ying-Chieh Liao wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 10:17:36 +0100, Dominic Marks wrote:
> > >  mv scripts/diablo.sh scripts/diablo.sh.sample
> >
> > repo-copy request !!
>
> There is not enough information in this request.  Please be a bit more
> careful!

I'm not sure if you are talking to me, or to ijliao. The reason I wanted
it moved is because I was under the impression that it was better
practise for scripts installed with software to be available but not on
by default.

A number of other ports have done this.

> Joe
> --
> "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
> and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert
> Einstein, 1921

Thanks,
--
Dominic Marks << dominic_marks at btinternet.com >>