Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:23:33 +1030
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
To:        c5666305 <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk munging problem with current solved

Send mail to "majordomo@freebsd.org" with the text
"subscribe ctm-src-cur" in the body of your message.

This will subscribe you to the mailing list which
provides the CTM deltas for FreeBSD current.

Majordomo will send you a reply saying how to unsubscribe
yourself.  Dont lose this message unless you already know
how to unsubscribe.

Note you will also need the last base delta for CURRENT
which you can download from:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CTM/src-cur/

You can also send a message with "lists" in the body
of the message to see what mailing lists are available.

Send a message with "help" in the body to see what the
available commands are to use with the majordomo system.

If you have to ask such questions you probably shouldn't
be running current.

Information on the mailing lists is in the handbook.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to the documentation pages from
"http://www.freebsd.org" and read what the handbook has
to say about using FreeBSD current first before you do
any of the above.

Note that you can also get CTM updates for the STABLE
version of FreeBSD too (and the ports collection too).

--