Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:27:58 +0200
From:      Langa Kentane <evablunted@earthling.net>
To:        linux-admin@vger.rutgers.edu, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Minivend vs Opencart

Hi
Not trying to start a flame war or anything like that.  I just want to
really good advice on which of the two online shopping packages is best.

Can you give me info on ease of configuration and configurability and
which of the two is more powerfull and which is more supported and has
some good front end available.

I have just tried miniven and found it to be a night mare.  But maybe
it's because I am new to the whole thing.  I don't wanna go and  try
opencart if it is no better.

Thanks in advance

--

Langa Kentane                   | Tel: +27 82 928 1952
Manager: Networks Operations    | http://www.sunnet.co.za