Date:      Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:02:07 +0900
From:      Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ume@FreeBSD.org, Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Default CLASSPATH order

Hi Alexey.

	I have a problem about jce_policy 1.4 which I committed as
	security/jce_policy14.  I contacted following error.

- - - - - - - -
java.lang.SecurityException: Unsupported keysize or algorithm parameters
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(DashoA6275)
 		:
- - - - - - - -

	I saw that I miss install directory, and java_home in
	http://java.sun.com/products/jce/index-14.html is ${JAVA_HOME}/jre.
	But I want to override ${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/*.jar.  So I have 2
	solution of this problem.

	1. a method like graphics/xv-m17n
	   original jar files will rename to backup files, and install
	   new jar files.  I don't like this solution:-(.

	2. change CLASSPATH order ${JAVA_HOME}/lib rathar than
	   ${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib.
	   I think this is good solution.  But I don't know where
	   CLASSPATH order is decided.

	Do you have any idea?