Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:47:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, chat@freebsd.org, chris@calldei.com, John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
Subject:   Re: Ombudsman (sp? :)

On 21-Apr-99 Mark Ovens wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 12:53:46PM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

>> > echo "Jordan has cooties" | mail -s Jordan complaints@freebsd.org
>> >
>> > (This doesn't belong in -advocacy anyhow, so I'll take the
>> > liberty of setting replies to -chat)
>>
>> I didn't know Perl scripts could have cooties.
>>

> I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what are cooties?

Fictitious little "things" that elementary school boys believe elementary
school girls have.  Thus, to elementary school boys, girls are to be avoided at
all costs.  Basically, it's a very trivial kind of fake insult whose only value
once you are past the 5th/6th grade is humor value. :)

---

John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu> -- http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/
PGP Key: http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/pgpkey.asc
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve!"  -  http://www.freebsd.org