Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:16:04 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      tnu@chania.di.uoa.gr
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recommendation for Windows SSH Client

=C7=EC=E5=F1=EF=EC=E7=ED=DF=E1: 05.06.02
=C1=F0=EF=F3=F4=EF=EB=DD=E1=F2: Pascal Giannakakis (aka "PG")
=BF=F1=E1: 20:45

PG> Hi,
PG>
PG> any recommendations on this? It should be free software. I tried putty,
PG> Penguin Net, Network Simplicity ssh, and 2 others. However, none of the=
PG> work good enough.

I think that al of them work good. "Enough" is based solely on your own
criteria. If you give more information about them, you 'll get a better
chance to receive answers close to your needs.

FWIW, back in the days where people were not green, I used TT Pro with the
SSH plugin.

--=20
[ Quote #103 from food collection. ]

Life is like an egg stain on your chin -- you can lick it, but it still
won't go away.