Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:51:17 -0600
From:      Lane <lane@joeandlane.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   MythTV with pvr250 on FBSD 6

Hello,

I've compiled mythtv .017 from the instructions here:

http://mythtv.son.org/tiki-index.php

And I'm having a problem with mythsetup, as it reports: Error, No Inputs when
setting up the Capture Card.

cat /dev/cxm0 >filename.mpg produces a proper mpeg file, with sound, and
"pvr250-setchannel %1" properly changes the channel, however mythtv crashes
when I attempt to "Watch LiveTV" or when it comes time to produce a
recording.

mythbackend produces this error each time I start it:

2006-03-30 07:13:58.856 ChannelBase: Could not find input: ERROR, No inputs
found on card when setting channel 3

Does anyone know how to clear up this "No Inputs" error?

Or is this NOT the problem?

Thanks!

lane