Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:24:11 -0500
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "David Raistrick" <drais@wow.atlasta.net>
Cc:        <portmaster-users@portmasters.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Infrastructure Design with Portmasters and FreeBSD/Zebra (long)

Yeah, I think it's a pretty common practice.  We have actually used 192.168
addresses for numbered point-to-point links without any problems but then
changed them for simpler troubleshooting.  That was with static routes
before we had implemented ospf routing and before the latest crush of DOS
and intrusion attacks.  I didn't want to jump off the deep end on doing this
systemwide without finding out what other people are doing.  There have been
a number of good suggestions.

Thanks for the info.

Jim Flowers - EZNets, Inc. <jflowers@ezo.net>