Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:33:25 -0500
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "antonio zacca" <antoniozacca@yahoo.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        aquires2000@yahoo.com
Subject:   RE: business of BSDmall

BSD mall is separate company.
This questions list has nothing to do with it.
Version 4.9 is very old.
The current version is 6.0.
That may be strong indicator that bsdmall is no longer current.
You can download an .iso file and burn it to your own blank cd,
and use that to install from.

Instruction are in the handbook at www.freebsd.org.

Instruction for getting the .iso file and burning the cd using
ms/windows
are in the install guide at   www.a1poweruser.com