Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lars Strobor <lars@maximillion.sscsinc.com>
To:        wwoods@cybcon.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need help in reccomending FreeBSD....

You have several hours, throw the firewall together before you even get to
the meeting. When the NT dorks tell the boss it will take 2 weeks and
$10,000, for an NT solution, you can tell the boss that you already made
the firewall with extra hardware and it cost him only a couple hours of
your time.

-Lars