Date:      Sun, 4 Dec 2016 12:55:12 -0700
From:      Jordan Ladora <vicepresjoebiden@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: File duplication on NFSv4 exported ZFS filesystems to centos client

Ahh!! Thank you!

Previously, I tried exporting just the top-level zfs, but then couldn't
access the zfs filesystems inside from the client, but listing *all* of
them in /etc/exports and only mounting the top-level zfs works perfectly.

Just wondering, by the way, if you knew why 'echo' doesn't work on NFS
shares? I've not tried it with any other version besides NFSv4, but every
other command I've tried on the NFSv4 share works (e.g. cp, rm, cat, nano,
rsync, mv, tar) but, for some reason, when I try to 'echo >> <some file on
NFSv4 share from client>' it does not work.

Again, thanks for your help.