Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changing motherboard & ram, any warnings?

Hi,

In a week or so I'm going to be switching some hardware around in my
FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE system. I'm going to be changing the motherboard
from an Intel Triton III (VX chipset) motherboard to a Megatrends HX83 (HX
chipset) motherboard. I'll also be changing from the 1 32MB SDRAM DIMM I
have right now to 2 32MB EDO SIMMs.

Are there any changes I need to make in preparation or things I should
worry about, either because of the new motherboard or the increase from 32
to 64MBs of RAM?

Thanks a lot.

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>