Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:38:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Workshop won't start

While I'm trying to figure out what went wrong for you, let me ask a
few questions:

Are you using the JDK 1.1.5V98-2-25 release?
What version of FreeBSD?
What speed computer?

I would suggest getting rid of the symlink from JavaWorkshop-2.0/JDK to
/usr/local/java.  Works fine here without it.

One last thing, change the jws script from #!/bin/sh -h to
/usr/local/bin/bash -h

If this works, let me know, and I'll update the web page.  It needs
updating anyway ;)

Patrick Gardella