Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:11:26 -0500
From:      Isetr0 Savi <isetr0@sevicron.com>
To:        Greg Skouby <gskouby@sitesnow.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: taking out disks

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 10:24:20PM -0400, Greg Skouby wrote:
> drive is not there. Am I correct? How can I accomplish this? Is it as easy as changing /etc/fstab to
> point to the new drive instead of da4? (I really don't think it is). Thanks for your help and please let
> me know if you need any more details.

I think that in terms of getting FreeBSD to work - just replacing the
proper lines in /etc/fstab should to the trick.  Depending on your
boot loader though, you may have to reconfigure that as well...

isetr0

Don't take my word as gospel - but if it doesn't work, what can it
hurt?? Just throw the drive back in there.. :)