Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:36:13 -0200
From:      Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz@b4br.net>
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: MPD and client behind firewall

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 11:48 +0300, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 04:29:15PM -0200, Tiago Cruz wrote:

> Btw, there are also some dumb ISP (at least in Russia), who filter GRE.

And is very complicate to do this GRE work, spend a lot of time do do
this :-/

> As far as I understand your clients are Windows and you need to make
> the process of logging in quite simple?

Yes, simple and secure. I need that incoming client have a our internal
address do access our management system. I've discarded the SSlExplorer
and I'm testing the OpenVPN now...

Very thanks!

--

Tiago Cruz
http://linuxrapido.org

"The box said: Requires MS Windows or better, so I installed Linux"