Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:23:08 -0500
From:      "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@lucent.com>
To:        'Kevin Street' <street@iname.com>, Thomas Salmon <thomas.salmon@tu-clausthal.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: KDE, Software recording, Samba, Soundcard

I found documentation at http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/
<http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/>;  on samba itself.

The Samba book, published by O'Reilly (which I found via a link from the
samba.org site) is also online, in both pdf and .html format.  See for
yourself.  You will find the links on the upper left hand side of the books
page http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/index.html
<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/index.html>;

MikeC

Michael C. Cambria                        Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                        Bell Labs Innovations
   Voice: (978) 287 - 2807                300 Baker Avenue
     Fax: (978) 287 - 2810                Concord, Massachusetts 01742