Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:48:04 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/158867: [patch] sysutils/pdsh: upgrade to 2.26

>Number:         158867
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       [patch] sysutils/pdsh: upgrade to 2.26
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

System: FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT amd64

Pdsh 2.26 is out [1].

Relevant changelog extracts are:
 - Fix interactive dsh with ssh. (Issue 14)

 - Fix interactive dsh with exec. Instead of trying to split the
   cmdline entered in interactive mode internally within pdsh,
   the exec module will pass the command as a string to sh -c.

 - dshbak: Fix for missing commas in header output (issue 19).

 -  Remove runtime check for genders_query support using dlopen/dlsym.
    Use HAVE_GENDERS_QUERY at compile-time instead.

 - Check for presence of %u and %h in PDSH_SSH_ARGS and append them
   if missing (otherwise assume user supplied them properly.)

 - Fallback to rresvport when we don't have rresvport_af.

 - dshbak: Simplify concatenation of compressed hosts in print_header
   by using join() instead of the obscure $" variable.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdsh/files/pdsh/pdsh-2.26/

>How-To-Repeat:

Look at [1].

>Fix:

The patch at
  http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/notmy/pdsh/update-to-2.26.diff
updates the port.

Tinderbox builds are fine:
 - http://gpf.codelabs.ru/tb-logs/mine-9/pdsh-2.25.log
 - http://gpf.codelabs.ru/tb-logs/mine-8/pdsh-2.25.log
 - http://gpf.codelabs.ru/tb-logs/mine-7/pdsh-2.25.log

'portlint -A' also works fine and I am using the updated port
for a while without any visible problems.