Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:18:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Glenn Gombert <ggombert@imatowns.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Diskless Boot Working in -Current ??

I use diskless booting daily on 5.0-CURRENT, and after some tweaks to
rc.diskless[12] (now committed) it works just fine.  In 5.0-CURRENT, FFS
is used directly over malloc disks (md) to support local storage.  You
should be able to configure netbooing on 5.0 in much the same way as
RELENG_4.  Are you having a specific problem, or is this just an "is this
possible?"?

Thanks,