Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:53:59 +0100
From:      Christopher Hughes <chris.hughes@traplet.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Floppy too small for boot.flp

Hi

I am trying to install FreeBSD onto a PC using a bootable floppy,
followed by a network connection. However, when I use fdimage to move the
boot.flp file onto a floppy, it tells me that there is not enough room on
the floppy. I have tried several floppies, and reformatted them in DOS
and Windows, with no success. According to fdimage, boot.flp:
filesize=1479577 disksize=1474560

Thanks in advance

Chris Hughes

Traplet Publications      | Tel Nš: (44) 1684 594505
Severn Drive              | Fax Nš: (44) 1684 594586
Upton-upon-Severn         |
Worcestershire WR8 0JL UK | URL: http://www.traplet.co.uk