Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:44:09 -0400
From:      Drew Derbyshire <software@kew.com>
To:        Enkhyl <enkhyl@hayseed.net>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, security@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Hardening

Enkhyl wrote:
> And away we go...
>
> I'll see if I can manage to get a mailing list together to organize the
> effort and divide up the work (anyone have a server I can host the list
> on? :-)
>
> Anyone that is casually working on this, please speak up so that we can
> "projectize" this.

One would hope that the regular freebsd.org mail server could host it, but if
not, I believe we (kew.com) can.

--
Drew Derbyshire         UUPC/extended e-mail:  software@kew.com
                                   Telephone:  617-279-9812

"And you will always know that they existed - once.  That you discovered
 - once.  Held them in your hands - once.  And then lost them - forever."
                           -- Lon, Snakedance:3 (Dr. Who?)