Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:57:01 -0800
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        "Peter Jaukovic" <pjaukovic@hotmail.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, info@freebsdmall.com, contracts@freebsdmall.com, webmaster@freebsdmall.com
Subject:   Re: Program command's

At 08:24 AM 1/28/99 , Peter Jaukovic wrote:
>Hello I'am installing a freebsd machine and I would like to get that
>command's to run the program.

Hmm...which program(s) specifically are you trying to run?

>I you dont mind sending me a web page address or just E-Mailing me some
>commands that would be helpfull

You didn't say whether you already have FreeBSD installed yet. You say
you're installing it, but you also say you're [already ?] using it as a
router. I'll just assume that you don't know how to use FreeBSD.

First the FAQ http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/ and
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/ Handbook would be good. You also might
want to see if any of the tutorials at http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/ or
the Resources for newbies at http://www.freebsd.org/projects/newbies.html
have anything that might help you.

Also: don't post a question to so many different email addresses.
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org would have been enough.
I'm replying this message to all so they see this question has been
answered. Anyone who replies should remove the freebsd-doc and
@freebsdmal.com addresses.

One more note: Most people dislike receiving messages in HTML. Please set
your mail program to send messages in plain text only.

--Ludwig Pummer ( ludwigp@bigfoot.com )
ICQ UIN: 692441 (  ludwigp@email.com  )