Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2001 07:10:03 -0600
From:      "Jan L. Peterson" <jlp@flipdog.com>
To:        "Robert" <robert@chalmers.com.au>
Cc:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need help please. 4.3-RC and EasIO-4 board. Can't 'mkdevnods'

Robert,

Please take a look at kern/22967

a PR I submitted back in November about getting the EasyIO PCI board
working.  There is a newer version of the driver than is in the current
kernel available at ftp.stallion.com, but it is only for 3.x... I've
got it working on 4.x, which was the subject of the PR, but no one has
looked at that PR yet to see about integrating it in the kernel (or
even if my mods are acceptable... although they work for me).

The upshot is that you can get the mkdevnods script from
ftp.stallion.com.

Hope this helps.

	-jan-
--
Jan L. Peterson         FlipDog.com                tel. +1 801 418 7815
Sr. Systems Admin       3210 N Canyon Rd, Ste 300  fax  +1 801 818 0879