Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:12:28 -0400
From:      "Ronny Hippler" <r11roadster@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "scott@sremick.net" <scott@sremick.net>
Subject:   Re: VNC & ssh tunneling problem: getsockopt TCP_NODELAY error

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:48:40 -0400, Scott I. Remick wrote:

>> Is PuTTY expecting the server's key from the previous installation?
>Nope, that happens earlier in the process. I can ssh to my PC just fine,
>and already dealt with the message about the server's key having changed.
>Shouldn't be any special new key for tunnelling a protocol over an
>already-established ssh session (right?).

Well I don't have an answer but I am doing this with no special setup on the
bsd side. it just works. Only diff is that I am running 4.8

--

Life Is A Series Of Rude Awakenings

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject